Consideration for the use of HS - ultrasound.
The following characteristics have been taken into account in the following recording of the necessary "transducers":
- Number of cooling towers 2
- Cable lengths up to approx. 100 meters
- Cable diameter 50/65/80/125 mm
- Water volume in the cooling tower max. 5 m3
- Water balancing tank 15 m3
Virtual representation based on a real installation.
Virtual structure data.
Flow velocities Up to 2.5 m/s do not pose a problem in the treatment by ultrasound. Stronger transducers are only necessary above 3 m/s. These Transducers will be produced case by case. We find affordable appropriate solutions.
The system was filled weekly with 15 litres of Biocide ST-DOS-B 511 to meet the requirements.
the amount of biocides in compliance with EU regulations:
- before installation, 15 litres
- 8 days after installation, 10.8 liters, equals 72%
- 24 days after installation, 10.8 liters, equivalent to 48%
- 64 days after installation, 10.8 liters, equals 21%
- 112 days after installation, 10.8 liters, equivalent to 3.5%